Are you a Disklavier owner? Do you know about the Piano Radio subscription service available for your instrument?
With Piano Radio, you can access more than 30 channels of streaming piano music on your Disklavier. Imagine your favorite artists across multiple genres performing in your home! With moving keys and real acoustic sound, Piano Radio brings your instrument to life and creates the perfect atmosphere. What’s more, your Piano Radio subscription includes access to Disklavier TV programs featuring streaming video content that plays in sync with your Disklavier. (Available in the U.S.and Canada only).
Here’s the procedure for subscribing to Piano Radio:
1. Start on the Yamaha MusicSoft home page. From there, navigate to the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the page:
2. From the drop-down menu, select “Piano Radio.” This will redirect you to the Piano Radio subscription options page:
3. Once you’re on this page, you can select from three choices: 1) Free trial, 2) Monthly subscription or Annual Subscription. (Note: The “Free Trial” option offers one channel with 30-second samples of each song selection and a free channel of music classics). Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be redirected to a product detail page for that subscription tier.
4. In order to activate your subscription, you’ll need to select your instrument by clicking on the red “Choose Instrument” button:
5. Follow the prompts on the Compatibility Checker to locate your Disklavier model:
6. Once your model is selected, you are returned to the detail page and a red “Subscribe” button appears:
7. From there, simply click on the button and you are redirected to the Net Services page to complete the signup process (for legal purposes, a dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm your age):
8. If you currently have an account setup on Yamaha MusicSoft, you can type in your user name and password in the “Returning Customers” box. If not, there is a separate box for “New Customers” to sign up. For the purposes of illustration, we’ll sign in as a returning customer:
9. Once you’re logged in, you can select your payment method, purchase the subscription and receive a receipt for the order:
It’s that simple — and now you’re ready to start enjoying Piano Radio!