Groove is one of the key building blocks in music production and it’s important you have a solid foundation from the get-go. In this first video in the “How to Create Music in Cubase Elements” series, we’ll use the powerhouse beat-making tool, Groove Agent SE 4, to construct, record and edit beats and grooves. Then we’ll look at shaping the sound of each element of the groove using the FX section in Groove Agent SE 4.
Learn more details about Cubase.
Buy Cubase here and benefit from its groundbreaking features, streamlined workflows and stunning plug-ins.
Access all things Support: Registration and activation/re-activation; support forums; Knowledge Base articles; and the latest support news – all the information you need, all in one place.
Stay in tune with what’s happening:
- Like us on Facebook for insights, news, announcements/updates, events and live streams.
- Subscribe to our Cubase YouTube Channel and learn the ins and outs of Cubase with videos and tutorials, watch recorded Google Hangouts – and more.
- Follow us on Twitter for news plus special offers – any time and anywhere.
- On Instagram there is full picture coverage on launch events and happenings, music fairs, contests – and more events that matter to you and us.
- Listen in at SoundCloud for great demo tracks, samples, and synthesizer preset phrases.
And stay tuned for the next video in the Cubase Elements Tutorial series!
TAGSBeats Cubase Groove Making beats YamahaSoftware